Snag a Button

Menu Bar

Sunday, September 01, 2013

Let's Welcome Septemer With 30 Day Challenge

Hooop! I can't believe it this is september already :) My favorite month after December of course. Whyy? Because this is my birthday month!

I love it when my closest ones start asking me questions like, what do you want for your birthday present? Where will you treat us? etc etc etc hihi :p And receiving the birthday wishes and present *wink*

Yahh, sebenarnya akhir-akhir ini saya lagi feel so empty and lazy to do anything gitu. Lagi berasa kok hidup gini-gini ajah, rutinitas belaka. There's up and yes there's down in life. Im not in a period of having problem anyway, I just lost my excitement :( Have you ever feel that way?

And I know its soooo not good! And not healthy! And look at this blog, havent updated for quite sometimes *sigh* due to my laziness.

So I dare my self to do a simple challenge for this 30days, until september ends. Dulu ada pendeta yang kotbah di gereja singapore gw dan bilang kalo rutinitas yang dilakukan selama 21 hari secara berturut-turut dan rutin akan menjadi habits kita, he said he knew it based on the research from the psychology side thingy. I think its worth to try :)

Alrite here some challenge that I will do:
-. I will (try) do a posting on this blog everyday, and write things worth riding.
-. Pake lotion 2x sehari, pagi dan malem. Kulit gw super kering dan super males pake lotion urgh!
-. Bikin at least one scrapbook layout each day.
-. Smsin anak-anak CG gw mengenai apa yang gw dapet dari Proverbs. Kan baca amsal satu perikop satu, share yang jadi rhema ke mereka di PAGI hari.
-. Mengurangi porsi cabe ketika makan. Huks.
-. Learn guitar more often.

Wew, kayanya ini aja deh yang pingin dibenahin. Semoga saya bisa, dan saya harus bisa. Saya pasti bisa!

2 comments:

Sylvia Sumitro

Asikk! Beneran ya jeung update blog tiap hari, gw duduk manis deh bacain blog lo tiap ari hahaha

farida dewi

G jg lg ngerasain jalan yang sama, Rutinitas. Feeling lazy. Heheheh ..
Ciayooo viryani, btw kapan ni bdaenya?

Post a Comment

ShareThis