Snag a Button

Menu Bar

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Your Gift

My Beautiful Girl,

I have given you the gift of eternal life, but My giving does not stop there. Inside of you is a supernatural surprise-a gift that is waiting to be unwrapped...by you. Yes, it's there. It's hidden behind dreams waiting to be pursued. Swallowed up by daily distractions and drowned by disappointment.

Let Me help you clear out the clutter and find your gift. You'll find it in that place in life that brings you the greatest joy, that place where your soul longs to be, that work your hands love to do. But this gift that I've given to you is not just for you. I have blessed you to be a blessing to others.

When you find your gift, I will take it and multiply it beyond what you could ever imagine. So ask Me, and I will help you open your gift so that you can give it away to the world-not to impress-but to bless.

Love,
Your King and the Giver of every good and perfect gift


~
"Each of you has been blessed with one of God's many wonderful gifts to be used in the service of others. So use your gift well."
~1 Peter 4:10~

from His Princess GirlTalk 
by Sheri Rose Shepherd
Read more at HisPrincess.com  


0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis