Snag a Button

Menu Bar

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The Power of Your Prayers

The Power of Prayers, well.. I do believe that prayer changes things.. Yet, sometimes I just feel so tired to read my bible, have quiet time with God and say a simple prayer. Yessss, even tho just a simple prayer, sometimes it took all my energy and effort just to sit down and pray!! So when I come to God, I have given to Him only the remnants of my time.. sometimes.. :(  I do struggle. How about you?

The traffic has consume lots of my time. And the business of work, just took so much of my thought! Hectic day is every day and all I wanna do after I reach home is.. sleep! Frankly to say, I know the importance of having a prayer life and I still trying my best to give God the best.. But sometimes, the temptation to just sleep is too good to be true..

CLING. My phone ring, sounds that I received an email. Weekly devotional email from HisPrincess. I loveeeeeee this ministries so much.. I love the way Sheri Rose, the author style of writing. I love every sweet little things :) And here I copy for you what the weekly devotional talk about.. When I read it, this article is another how God truly meet what I need at the right time. 
My Prayer Warrior,

You have My full attention when you call My name. Don't ever underestimate the power of your prayers my princess warrior. I want you to confidently call on heaven, that you may see my mighty hand move on earth.

Your words spoken in someone's dark hour will move My Spirit to light their path. Your prayer for someone who is lonely will usher in my comfort. Your prayer for protection over someone in danger will send my angels to their aid. There is an invisible war around you and your prayers are the evidence of my power at work in the world.

One day, on the other side of eternity, you will see how your prayers affected and protected many lives while you lived.

Love,
Your God who loves when you pray
"Then if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land."
2Chronicles7:14 (NLT)
Courtesy of JoseVilla
Geez.. Prayer not only changes things, prayer changes us, changes the life of people whom we prayed for!  The power of your prayer will light someone's dark hour. The power of your prayer will give comfort and protection. The power of your prayer will turns the world around. So let's pray, despite all the tiredness and hectic day. Do not only pray to God because we need an answer, but seek Him because we truly know that He is the only we need. Jesus You are the cup that won't run dry :) Semangat!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis