Snag a Button

Menu Bar

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Blessed To Be A Blessing

Heyya..
Welcome to my first (and will be my last) blog i think ;p
Cause its kinda hard for me to make a good writing..
But will try my best! hehe..

Biasanya selalu nulis laporan sama Daddy di buku harian private aja..
Sekarang time for me to spread my wings even wider ;p
Belajar gimana caranya menulis dengan bahasa indonesia yg baik dan benar
dan ga seronokan.. HAHA..

My purpose untuk bikin blog adalah:
Pertama, untuk jadi reminder ke diri sendiri..
Reminder about how great Thou Art in my life..
How He changed me, changed my life..
I will keep writing and sharing about my life and my love here ;)

Last but not least,
Am so blessed and I want to be a blessing for others as well!
Baca tulisannya Ci Lia, Ci Grace, Ci Shinta, and Steph
aku bener2 blessed beyond words..
so true, so expressive and so goooddd deh.

And I will post some good article here too..
Article2, atau short stories dari berbagai macam sumber.
Stories that touch my heart and inspiring me alot ;)
Will post it here in hope it can be a blessing for you all.

So, perpindahan diary private ke blog in order untuk memuliakan nama Tuhan lebih lagi ;)
Semoga memberkati! hihi..
And please leave me comments ya ;)
Your comments will encourage me to keep writing and sharing ;D

2 comments:

Stephanie Gunawan

Vir, design blognya baguuusss!!!! I love it!! :) Ayo terus menulis untuk bersaksi ttg Kristus!!

Viryani

iyaaa steph thanks ya ;) hihi..
aku mau follow blogmu gmn ya kok ga ada pencetan follow nyaa

Post a Comment

ShareThis